Bet Invest Ltd., a company registered in the United Kingdom with company number 8348255, and its affiliated companies (collectively referred to as "Bet Invest", "we", and/or "us"), are committed to data privacy and will comply with relevant data protection laws and regulations.
II. THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
With your consent, we may collect the following information:
• Your first and last names, as well as your email address;
• Any messages you provide to the form on the Contact Us webpage in order for us to answer your request.
• Data on traffic, location, and other modes of communication (including IP address and browser type).
Processing is necessary to maintain communication with you.
We shall retain your personal data lawfully for the duration of the relevant retention period. Thus, such information will be handled within a reasonable timeframe, as stated in applicable anti-money laundering procedures and other statutory provisions.
III. THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We utilise your personal information in the following ways:
• to deliver the services of Bet Invest;
• to convey regarding Bet Invest's services
• to respond to your inquiries and comments;
• to track the website's traffic and usage patterns, as well as the quality of the services provided;
• to gauge interest in Bet Invest's services;
• to improve the quality of Bet Invest's products and services, and the website;
• to provide you with information on special promotions and services that may be of interest to you;
• to settle disputes;
• to address website issues and errors.
Personal data may be used to distribute promotional materials and to keep you updated on Bet Invest's new products and services. By agreeing to this Policy, you authorize Bet Invest to use your personal data for the aforementioned objectives. You do, however, have the right to refuse these promotional materials.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS
You are entitled to the following rights:
• Access to personal data: you may contact us to get information about the data we've acquired about you and how we're processing it.
• If we handled your personal data with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
• Object to or restrict the use of your personal data: if you feel your personal data is being processed illegally, you may contact us to request that the processing be halted or limited.
• You may unsubscribe from marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in the email.
• Right to erasure: you have the right to request that we remove your personal data if there is no compelling reason to continue processing it.
V. AMENDMENTS TO THE POLICY
VI. FURTHER CONTACT